I'm trying to be able to answer to "sublime users" using a curated list of package, if not a working emacs config (like prelude or starter-kit does), but couldn't find any list or dotfiles for that on the web. So looking around and from my packages and my very limited knowledge of sublime (from user questions), I gathered
- emacs built-ins: show-paren, save-desktop, frame-restore, package, theme
- projectile (projects...)
- sr-speedbar (for inside window project tree)
- project-persist (save the project, switch project, save windows)
- ido-flx ( C-M-o to projectile-find-file with ido-flx for "anything")
- company (auto-complete)
- flycheck and its linters
- multi-occur (search in open buffers)
- iedit ("mutiple cursor")
As I guess many other emacs user had that question, and answered, I'm looking for what I missed and can use/suggest to sublime user looking for switching ?
The question is: If I'm to build a "sublime-starter-kit" emacs distribution like "prelude" , what packages and features would I need other than those listed ?