It's possible to install a new theme in spacemacs? How should I do this? I'm trying to install some theme from http://themegallery.robdor.com/
Select your theme: http://themegallery.robdor.com/
Go to your dotfile:
SPC f e d
Adding or edit the follow line adding our theme name(gruvbox in this example), make sure that is the first element of the list:
(defun dotspacemacs/init () (setq-default ;; ... other configurations... dotspacemacs-themes '(gruvbox))
Reload your spacemacs:
SPC q R
You need to first add themes mega-pack to your
- edit conf Spacefed
- resync conf SpacefeR
dotspacemacs-themes '(jbeans))), replacing jbeans with your theme of choice
- restart conf SpaceqR
Installation and configuration.
- Open the configuration dotfile,
~/.spacemacs, M-m f e d.
- "Install" themes (two options).
- Set the themes to be loaded a the theme section.
dotspacemacs-themes '(sometheme-somevariant sometheme-othervariant)
- Resync configuration so themes are effectively installed, M-m f e R. Or restart, M-m q R.
- Cycle themes by pressing M-m T n.
mega-packitself lists dozens of themes. If it is a personal (one user) setup, I recommend to simply install the specific theme packages that you are going to use.
- Each theme package may include several variants, like
- Two/three theme variants are enough.