Can you recommend, a good bookmark package?
- Yes, emacs standard has bookmarks. Although, hate naming them.
- Just want something small, not uber sophisticated (like bookmark+). (It crashes my setup, at the moment, had to remove it.)
- All I want is a hotkey to mark one location, per file.
- Don't care about saving, between sessions. (Great if just during session.)
- Although, I do have "save last edited place" working now. (Don't know, name of package off top of head.)
Really after, just a remember position (in key), then other hotkey to recall. Yes, plain Emacs bookmark could do this? With a name in macro.
- But, is that the best way?
- Or easiest way?