I'm using persp-mode.
(setq-default use-package-always-defer t) (use-package persp-mode :init (setq-default persp-auto-resume-time 0.1 persp-keymap-prefix (kbd "C-c C-w")) (persp-mode 1) :config (setq-default persp-auto-save-fname ".persp" persp-auto-save-num-of-backups 0 persp-autokill-buffer-on-remove nil persp-save-dir user-emacs-directory))
Here are the steps to reproduce:
- Start Emacs, create a
dotemacs.org, it is added to the perspective.
- Visit then Magit buffer for that file, it is not added to the perspective.
- Add that Magit buffer with
(persp-save-state-to-file persp-auto-save-fname)). https://bpaste.net/show/3c3ebf87da29
When I restart Emacs:
- Persp doesn't restore
dotemacsperspective, perhaps intended but I haven't found a way in the customization menus.
- The Magit buffer is saved in the
.perspfile, but is not open, nor restored.
- How do I mark "active" a perspective to restore to on startup?
- How do I make Magit buffers automatically added to my perspectives?
- What are "leaves" in the
- What are "weak" perspectives?