Using evil-surround, one can transform word to <em>word<\em> with ysiw<em>. I wonder if there is a general way of defining an incomplete pair (to be completed by em etc.), such that something similar could be done for LaTeX-macros, eg. transforming word to \emph{word} by doing ysiw\emph\.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.