.emacs I have
(set-frame-font "Source Code Pro") (set-face-attribute 'default nil :font "Source Code Pro" :height 140) (set-face-font 'default "Source Code Pro")
Which sets the fonts to source code pro. To do its job, this code apparently needs to run once after the first frame has been created. How can I achieve that?
- I'm on MacOS and use emacs-plus.
- Emacs Deamon is started on boot as a service, I only ever call emacsclient.
- If I run this code once, all new frames have the right fonts.
- If Emacs Daemon restarts, I need to run the code again, but after the first frame has been created.
- Putting it in
.emacsruns it too early so it's not working.
- If I start emacs as emacs, not as the deamon, the code in
.emacsworks and the first frame uses Source Code Pro.
How can I set the fonts or other frame parameters on deamon start?