So I'm trying to set up a specific workflow with emacs. Basically, I'll have NFC tags around the house on the various things I need to deal with for chores and etc. As I do these tasks, I'll tap the tag with my phone and will have a heading added to an org file indicating that I've done this. (I can already do this much)
The next thing I want to do with it is add a hook to my agenda that will go through this file and match any new headings to whichever tasks I have in my agenda, completing these tasks for me.
I'm new to elisp though, so I'm hoping that I could get some direction on the creating the pieces I think I'll need to do this.
So I think I'll need:
- A method to scan through my 'completed' file
- It'll mark any new heading it finds as being already found
- It'll ignore already found ones
- A method to go through tasks in my agenda
- A method to set these tasks as being completed