I am looking to use auto-yasnippet but I don't understand the keybindings they are suggesting such as H-w and H-y. I haven't seen any keybinding that starts with H so I am not sure what that is. I tried looking at the official documentation for emacs keybinding and didn't see any that started with H so I figured I would ask here.


  • H stands for Hyper, more details are here ergoemacs.org/emacs/emacs_hyper_super_keys.html – nerding_it Sep 28 '20 at 15:57
  • 1
    Thank you! I figured it was probably going to be the Windows key but I didn't know how to change it. Though unfortunately that tutorial didn't work for me on Windows 10. I'll just remap the bindings. Thank you though. – user29896 Sep 28 '20 at 16:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.