I'd like a key binding that can create a term buffer in a 25 percent split. What I mean by that is, with a specific key binding like SPC t c, I'd like to open up a terminal in a split.

  • Are you looking for an existing key sequence that does that? Or are you asking for a command that does that (which you can bind to any key you like)? If the latter, please edit to remove references to keys and key bindings.
    – Drew
    Mar 24 '21 at 16:57
  • I want to create a new keybinding that does this. Mar 25 '21 at 0:40
  • I think your question should be asking for code that creates a command that does it. If you don't know how to bind a command to a key then that should be posed as a separate question (but it may already exist as a separate question - please search first). If I'm right then please edit your question to ask about a new command, not key binding.
    – Drew
    Mar 25 '21 at 15:42

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.