New answers tagged

1

The solution to my alternative issue (I used pandoc, more below) may apply to your's as well. I was looking for a CGI-based approach to render org files in the browser, thus implicitly publishing them on the fly. This would allow me to work with the org files without having to actively publish them. In the past, I took a lot of notes using ReStructured ...


0

I ended up finding the following solution. I found a base solution on reddit that adds a "fake" language to babel as follows: (add-to-list 'org-src-lang-modes '("latex-macros" . latex)) (defvar org-babel-default-header-args:latex-macros '((:results . "raw") (:exports . "results"))) (defun prefix-all-lines (pre body) (with-temp-buffer (insert ...


Top 50 recent answers are included