New answers tagged

4

This is likely related to this issue in ripgrep. As you didn't specify any file pattern, rg also reads from STDIN. For some reason, this yields to no result at all in your example, probably because Org uses your script as input into a shell (sh < your-sh-scode). However, if you use /dev/null or an explicit file pattern as input for rg, it works fine: #+...


1

I did not find a direct answer to my question, so I turned to an alternative that works almost as well as what I had in mind: Org-Mode Macros. In this example, we use the conditional-header macro to "decorate" the source block and dynamically change the header based on the output format. This org-mode document thus exports automatically to both PDF ...


Top 50 recent answers are included