New answers tagged

0

My org-mode version is 9.4, Emacs version is 25.1.50.1. I'd do (org-open-file (org-html-export-to-html)) to programmatically export the org buffer to html and open it in a browser. I looked for the definition function org-html-export-to-html and looked around in the same file, stopping where the shortcut menu is defined: (?o "As HTML file and open"...


1

Method 1 Manual method using default org-mode keybindings Setup Add Org to Org Babel Load Languages configuration and then apply and save new configuration. Add #+EXPORT_FILE_NAME: keyword near top of config.org. e.g. #+EXPORT_FILE_NAME: temp.org Add #+PROPERTY: header-args:org :results drawer replace keyword near top of config.org. e.g. #+PROPERTY: ...


0

In org mode manual, LaTeX-header-and-sectioning The LaTeX export back-end converts the first three of Org’s outline levels into LaTeX headlines. The remaining Org levels are exported as lists. To change this globally for the cut-off point between levels and lists, (see note Export Settings). In Export-Settings, this is the setting to change the levels to ...


1

I don't know how to do this without changing the code (it might be possible with org-babel-pre-tangle-hook but it did not seem at all simple, so I didn't try that). But as soon as you accept code changes, it does not seem too bad. The simplest possible way I could think of was to emulate in org-babel-tangle what org-export-as is doing WRT included files. A ...


2

Found a possible solution by using https://alhassy.github.io/org-special-block-extras/#Folded-Details #+begin_details org :title: Click to see dummy code #+begin_src elisp (message "Dummy code") #+end_src #+end_details


0

I needed to add the following code to make #+LANGUAGE work: #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[romanian]{babel} #+LANGUAGE: ro I don't know why, but removing the [romanian] breaks it. It can be any language because the only thing that matters is the #+LANGUAGE value now.


1

I know this is old and the existing answers are already great. But in case anyone is searching for this and needed a bit more control, here's how to change the hyperref template. (customize-set-value 'org-latex-hyperref-template " \\hypersetup{\n pdfauthor={%a},\n pdftitle={%t},\n pdfkeywords={%k}, pdfsubject={%d},\n pdfcreator={%c},\n pdflang={%L},\n ...


1

There is no way to do this portably in Org mode AFAIK. This is only for LaTeX - if I figure out the HTML export, I'll edit, but at this point that's unlikely. ox-bibtex translates bibliography specs like this #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: path/to/acm-comp-surveys.bib plain to the following LaTeX code: \bibliographystyle{plain} \bibliography{/path/to/acm-comp-surveys.bib} ...


1

I found the way to do it from here. #+OPTIONS: d:(not "CITED")


0

Unfortunately there is no way to escape |. The usual suggestion is to use \vert instead of |. That will become a vertical bar in exported PDF output, although it will certainly not look pretty in the buffer itself. But it does solve the problem of Org mode interpreting | as a table starter and it will not affect use of LaTeX fragments in your file. This is ...


0

The solution given by @NickD is correct. A solution that would work also for nested org files would be using macros (see related question and the macros defined by fniessen). In a test case where the content main.org is separated from the settings header.org, one can export differently for different backends as follows: In the content file main.org, the ...


0

I found a solution. I have to add an citation style too. For example> <<bibliographystyle link>> [[bibliographystyle:unsrt]]


2

First, two remarks: your example is not perfectly reproducible (you do not import the convenient R library for the %>% operator, and there is a typo in the header of your second src block). I don't know whether this explains everything, but this might explain a part of your problem. Not sure of why you need an external R package for such a simple example. ...


Top 50 recent answers are included