I've recently finished my Masters Degree in Business Management.
I am a newbie programmer, I just like to learn and it helps me to analyze a problem from a different perspective.
The first program I have made, I've made it using Python. The program just gets data from an excel file and then prepares the data to be imported to the company's website. This program reduced to 20 minutes what would instead take 75 minutes of work.
Now I am learning what AI is, be it for games, work or personal projects.
What I have been learning so far:
- Using a Linux system - Basic Level;
- Using Spacemacs (Emacs) - Basic Level;
- Excel VBA;
- Python Programming
- Pandas library;
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning: Keras library:
- Scraping websites with Scrapy;
- Download data from websites with Requests and BeautifulSoup;
- Creating a website with Django;
- Creating an API with flask;
- Clojure and Clojurescript
- Web-apps with Re-Frame
- Functional programming mindset
- Monte Carlo Method
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 23:01