When I try to commit using Magit, I get the following error message:
1 c:/Users/chanyoungs/AppData/Local/GitHub/PortableGit_f02737a78695063deace08e96d5042710d3e32db/cmd/git.exe … "commit" "--"
error: cannot spawn sh: No such file or directory
error: unable to start editor '"c:/Users/chanyoungs/Documents/Programming/emacs/emacs-25.1/bin/emacsclient.exe"' Please supply the message using either -m or -F option.
Here are my settings:
- Windows 10 64bit
- GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2017-04-24
- Magit ver. 20170425.638
- Git ver. 2.11.0.windows.3
- Running Daemon
- When I call git on cmd, it is called successfully
- When I call emacsclient on cmd, in is called successfully
- I tried running emacs with no other packages and get the same error
I searched for this error around and there are similar questions but I can't fix this with their suggestions. May be I'm not doing this right.
Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated.